With events relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) changing daily, we are continuing to monitor developments regarding the outbreak and taking necessary steps in line with governmental guidance in each of the counties we operate.
We have three clear objectives:
- To protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities
- To protect the delivery of services to our customers
- To support our customers to adapt to changing circumstances
Protection of our locations
- As our company maintains multiple offices in Chester and Delaware Counties, we are limiting our employees who are assigned to a specific county to remain within that county and not intermingle with our other location. We ask our customers and suppliers to support us in this action.
Maintaining our service
- Our company completely understands the importance of maintaining Mission Critical infrastructures and Counties depend on our personnel to keep their communications systems operating.
- We have positioned our technical staff throughout our service area for rapid deployment and changing circumstances as necessary. With a robust, resilient and flexible infrastructure, we are in a strong position to be able to adapt quickly to ensure we can protect our services to our customers.
Preventing the spread of infection
- We have shared guidelines with our personnel on frequent handwashing
- We have clear procedures in place should any of our personnel return from a high-risk location, have contact with someone who is confirmed with the Coronavirus, or is presenting with symptoms.
Metropolitan Communications is committed to serve you while also keeping our employees safe. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the trust and support you have in us.
John Jannett | Metropolitan Communications Inc.